The Parish Health Commission mission is to minister to the faith community in order to enhance physical, spiritual and emotional well-being.
Some of the programs the commission sponsors are:
- regular blood pressure screenings the third Sunday every other month
- sponsorship of the "Walk 50 miles in 50 days program."
- offers resources relating to ongoing health concerns
- a "lending program" of a limited amount of medical equipment that has been given to the church by its members (e.g., crutches)
- providing first aid kits in the church
- writing article for the Chimes on a continuing basis relating to current health topics.
- offer CPR and AED training
Members of the commission are: